How To Show Love + How to Heal Chronic Fatigue with Dr. Molly Maloof
Special Guest Segment:
- Dr. Molly Maloof joins the show to talk about mitochondria, love, community and technology.
- How mitochondrial health dictates your health.
- How stress depletes libido.
- How healthy mitochondria prevents infections.
- Stress infections can be causing chronic fatigue.
- Inflammation begins in the mitochondria.
- What are the key drivers of inflammation.
- What are the top 2 things that reduce inflammation.
- What hormones are released in LOVE and what is the evolutionary purpose?
- How to get out of loneliness and depression.
- How technology is disrupting our love hormones.
- How cell phones cause mental health issues in children.
- What % of longevity is based on genetics?
- How to create a deeper relationship.
- Dr. G goes into vulnerability and how to create more space for love AND sadness.
- What we learn about emotions in child development.
- Why do we close our hearts and fear vulnerability?
- What is to root of someone “having trouble crying.”
- How to create more vulnerability in your life.
- How to create deeper bonds.
- How to express more love.
As a physician and Stanford lecturer, Dr. Molly Maloof has spent her career providing personalized medicine services to high-performing technology executives, billionaire investors, Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, and Academy Award winning actors. What she noticed is that women, specifically, were feeling the spark that once energized their lives beginning to dim. Not just metaphorically but in a measurable reduction in the energy output from their cells. In response, Dr. Molly developed a science-backed program focused on mitochondrial health, used successfully by her patients, which offered lifestyle changes that target the unique biology of women and provide immediate and long-term benefits--now available in her book The Spark Factor.“The idea is steady gradual improvement, not perfection. The goal is to help get your spark back, so you can spend the rest of your life empowered, alive, mobile, and resilient,” she writes.
Molly’s book: THE SPARK FACTOR: The Secret to Supercharging Energy, Becoming Resilient, and Feeling Better Than Ever: https://drmolly.co/the-spark-factor-dr-molly-maloof/
Molly’s online course: YOUR HEALTHSPAN JOURNEY: master your blood sugar (your energy gauge & the ultimate biomarker!) to extend healthspan (currently being offered exclusively for $500 (MSRP $1500) when you pre-order Molly's book, among other gifts & discounts!): https://yourhealthspanjourney.mystrikingly.com/
Timeline is offering 10% off your first order of Mitopure. Go to http://www.timelinenutrition.com/DRG and use code DRG to get 10% off your order.
Visit http://birchliving.com/healthyself and get 20% off your Birch mattress plus two free pillows!
Just go to http://www.bioptimizers.com/drg and enter code drg10 to get 25% off any order.
Be sure to like and subscribe to #HealThySelf
Hosted by Doctor Christian Gonzalez N.D.
Follow Doctor G on Instagram @doctor.gonzalez