How to Connect More Deeply With the World with James Crews
In This Episode, you'll learn:
- How poetry and writing can be a spiritual practice
- Recognizing the feeling of joy and aliveness that comes from ordinary moments
- How inspiration can come from the practice of just showing up
- Why fear is a regular companion on any creative journey
- The importance of nurturing our inner life and spirit
- How self compassion is about embracing whatever comes up within you
- Why it's important to create a regular practice for whatever brings you joy
- How poetry can hold both the sorrow and joy at the same time
- How poetry helps navigate a deeper understanding and knowledge of ourselves and the world.
- Why embracing vulnerability and curiosity enhances creative growth
To learn more, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store