How to Manage the ADHD Brain to Unleash Creativity with Andy J. Pizza
Andy J. Pizza is a creative genius who learned to not only accept the challenges of living with ADHD but to embrace the many wonderful qualities that come with it. With compassion and curiosity, Andy discovered how to navigate a path for his neurodivergent thinking to uncover and share his wonderful gifts with the world. In this conversation, Andy and Eric discuss how he learned to manage the ADHD brain to unleash his creativity as well as...
- Ways to use explore art and its inherent ability for self-expression and self-approval
- How our upbringing and surrounding environments affect our personal development journey
- Understanding the impact of ADHD on creativity and how it can open new realms of personal growth
- Learning to appreciate the critical role authenticity and taste play in nurturing creativity
- Recognizing that failure is a vital element in fostering a personal growth mindset
To learn more, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.