How to Navigate the Path of Grief with Dr. Joanne Cacciatore
In this Episode, You'll Learn:
- How there are many different forms of grief
- Why we need to surrender to our grief and turn toward painful feelings
- How there are many painful emotions that exist under the "grief umbrella"
- The challenge of surrendering to grief in a culture that constantly pushes for happiness and avoidance of pain.
- How we can strengthen our ability to cope with grief by continuing to allow it in
- The importance of finding emotional support when grieving
- Why animals provide the best emotional support
- How providing emotional support to someone grieving includes just being with them and holding space for their grief
To learn more, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.