How to Overcome Parental and Workplace Burnout with Dr. Jacqueline Kerr
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to defining burnout and learning how to identify symptoms of burnout
- Why the stereotypes of men and women in their family roles can be damaging
- The importance of mothers giving themself permission to take breaks from their children
- What leaders and organizations can do to avoid burnout in their workplaces
- How change needs to happen on the individual, organization, and society levels to combat burnout
To learn more about Jacqueline Kerr, click here.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.