How to Use Toys During Sex
Sex toys have exploded in popularity in the past few years, but there’s one situation where they still tend to be forgotten: sex itself. Using a toy with a partner can feel intimidating. That’s why I’m devoting this episode to beginner-friendly toy play, with ideas for oral sex, intercourse, and even anal play. Listen, you don’t need all the bells and whistles to get a lot out of sex toys! So I kick things off with two essential toys and all the versatile ways you can use them: bullet vibrators and penis rings. Next, I talk you through three sex positions and how to use a toy in each one: missionary, spooning, and cowgirl/cowboy. Finally, I answer all your sex toy questions, including when it’s harder to climax after giving birth -- which toy and techniques can bring your O back?
See the full show notes at sexwithemily.com.
- 5 Steps to Your Happiest, Healthiest Vagina
- 7 Signs of Sexual Compatibility
- Magic Wand Mini Massager
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- Grand Bullet by Le Wand
- We-Vibe Tango X
- Je Joue Mimi
- We-Vibe Touch X Clitoral Vibrator
- Pjur Original Silicone Lubricant
- We-Vibe Pivot Cock Ring
- Screaming O Two-O Double Pleasure Ring
- Hot Octopuss ATOM Plus Vibrating Cock Ring
- We-Vibe Chorus Wearable Vibrator
- Article: Top 6 Sex Positions to Use With a Sex Toy
- Sex With Emily: Home
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.