Life Is Short: Get a Sex Toy
There’s a lot to be said for sex toys. For one, they stimulate nerve endings much deeper than hands alone can reach – and that’s true no matter what genitals you’ve got. But how do you incorporate toys into partnered sex? And which ones are right for your body to give you mind-blowing orgasms? On today’s episode, we’re talking all things sex toys so you can play in new and different ways. First, is it alright to always bring a vibe to partnered sex? One penis owner says “absolutely.” Speaking of penis owners, which toys are best for this crowd? I also talk about squirting with toys, how to change up your solo sex routine, and if there’s anything wrong if you can ONLY orgasm with a toy. Spoiler alert: nope!
- The Basics of Safe Sex
- Want Better Sex? Ask Your Partner These Questions
- Sign up for Sexts With Emily SMS & get my brand new Ultimate SEXTING Guide!
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- SMART SEX PRIZE PACK (submit your pre-order proof of purchase at the bottom of the page, be entered to win the prize pack and everyone that enters receives a copy of my new and improved Yes! No! Maybe? Guide)
- CERĒ Spellbound Stimulator (code EMILY15 for 15% off sitewide)
- I Gave My Friend a Magic Wand Mini. Here’s Why.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.