Life Looks Different Than I Thought It Would
On today’s show, we hear about:
- How to grieve life’s disappointments and move forward
- A woman who suspects her boyfriend has high-functioning autism
- A man desperate to get his father to stop smoking after a recent heart attack
- Lyrics of the Day: "Smoke a Little Smoke" - Eric Church
Enter the Ramsey Cash Giveaway here
Shop the $10 Sale here
Learn more about “Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief” by David Kessler here.
Let us know what’s going on by leaving a voicemail at 844.693.3291 or visiting johndelony.com/show.
Support Our Sponsors:
- Add products to your cart
- create an account at checkout
- Receive 25% off ALL orders
- Own Your Past, Change Your Future
- Questions for Humans Conversation Cards
- Redefining Anxiety Quick Read
- John’s Free Guided Meditation
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts anytime, anywhere in our app. Download at: https://apple.co/3eN8jNq
These platforms contain content, including information provided by guests, that is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional medical, counseling, therapeutic, financial, legal, or other advice. The Lampo Group, LLC d/b/a Ramsey Solutions as well as its affiliates and subsidiaries (including their respective employees, agents and representatives) make no representations or warranties concerning the content and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning the content including any treatment or action taken by any person following the information offered or provided within or through this show. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified professional expert and specialist. If you are having a health or mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.