Making Friends as an Adult Is Hard
On today’s show, we hear about:
- A woman who struggles to make friends
- A man who feels shame for his car getting repossessed
- A woman whose sexual attack caused her to become an emotional eater
To pre-order John's new book Building a Non-Anxious Life click here.
Lyrics of the Day: "You've Got a Friend in Me" - Randy Newman
Let us know what’s going on by leaving a voicemail at 844.693.3291 or visiting johndelony.com/show.
Support Our Sponsors:
- Add products to your cart
- create an account at checkout
- Receive 25% off ALL orders
- Anxiety Test
- Own Your Past, Change Your Future
- Questions for Humans Conversation Cards
- Redefining Anxiety Quick Read
- John’s Free Guided Meditation
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts anytime, anywhere in our app. Download at: https://apple.co/3eN8jNq
These platforms contain content, including information provided by guests, that is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional medical, counseling, therapeutic, financial, legal, or other advice. The Lampo Group, LLC d/b/a Ramsey Solutions as well as its affiliates and subsidiaries (including their respective employees, agents and representatives) make no representations or warranties concerning the content and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning the content including any treatment or action taken by any person following the information offered or provided within or through this show. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified professional expert and specialist. If you are having a health or mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.