Raquelle Stevens & Tanya Rad ON: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome & Finding True Purpose by Redefining Success
You can order my new book 8 RULES OF LOVE at 8rulesoflove.com or at a retail store near you. You can also get the chance to see me live on my first ever world tour. This is a 90 minute interactive show where I will take you on a journey of finding, keeping and even letting go of love. Head to jayshettytour.com and find out if I'll be in a city near you. Thank you so much for all your support - I hope to see you soon.
Today, let’s welcome Raquelle Stevens and Tanya Rad. Raquelle Stevens’ most recent work includes hosting and producing, Giving Back Generation. She also starred in the Apple documentary, Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me and the hit series, Selena + Chef.
Tanya Rad co-hosts On Air with Ryan Seacrest, hosting iHeartRadio's Top 40 show, The Vibe, and creating community on her popular podcast, Scrubbing In. Raquelle and Tanya just released their new book, The Sunshine Mind.
Raquelle and Tanya opens up about how to turn a possibly bad day into a good one, the beauty of giving love unconditionally and receiving the same amount of love in return, the imposter syndrome we all have, finding contentment wherever we are in life, and the huge difference between chemistry and character when it comes to your relationships.
What We Discuss:
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:03:46 What makes a great day?
- 00:06:21 Define a bad day
- 00:09:58 Reaching out
- 00:12:33 Unconditional love
- 00:16:56 Why 100 days?
- 00:18:19 Overcoming imposter syndrome
- 00:28:59 Being comfortable in the uncomfortable
- 00:36:36 Contentment
- 00:44:27 Be done with shame
- 00:50:29 Character over chemistry
- 00:54:19 The 200 dates
- 00:57:43 A partner of character
- 01:01:49 Discerning character
- 01:07:49 Raquelle & Tanya on Final Five
- Raquelle Stevens | Instagram
- Tanya Rad | Instagram
- The Sunshine Mind: 100 Days to Finding the Hope and Joy You Want
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.