Running With the Hurricane
On the first episode of this season, John Richards talks about the joys of getting back into races and running with other people, but ultimately, the importance of running for yourself. Runners of all levels will feel welcome with the dynamic mix of high-energy, emotional and propulsive tracks designed to keep you running, featuring artists like Mitski, Toro y Moi and Dehd.
- Camp Cope - Running with the Hurricane
- Aeon Station - Fade
- Nation of Language - The Grey Commute
- Beach House - Once Twice Melody
- Hatchie - This Enchanted
- Mitski - The Only Heartbreaker
- Lucius - Next To Normal
- Odesza - The Last Goodbye
- Ibibio Sound Machine - Electricity
- Doss - Jumpin'
- Toro y Moi - Magazine (feat. Salami Rose Joe Louis)
- Spiritualized - The Mainline Song
- The Hunt - I Can't Stand
- Dehd - Bad Love
- Widowspeak - Everything is Simple
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.