Let’s be real– we’ve all been pre-programmed to settle. Whether it be in our careers, environment, friendships or romantic relationships, at some point we’ve all been left wanting more at times. But I don’t want to live by those terms anymore, and neither should you!
In today’s episode I’m breaking down all the ways settling holds us back from creating our dream life, and how to call back your energy from people and spaces that no longer serve you.
I also talk about…
- Self worth and finding your level of discernment
- Staying true to your standards
- Letting go of fear and the opinions of others
Keep in touch:
- Follow on IG: @balancedles @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Follow on TikTok @balancedles
- Visit our website at balancedblackgirl.com
- Join Club Balanced, our community on Geneva
- Subscribe to our newsletter, Mirror Notes
- NPR Body Electric | Tune in wherever you get your podcasts.
Please note that this episode may contain paid endorsements and advertisements for products and services. Individuals on the show may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to in this episode.
Produced by Dear Media.