TMHS 633 - How Better Health Can Boost Creativity & Reduce Anxiety - With Brett Eldredge
There’s not one area of our life that isn’t impacted by our health and well-being. Becoming a healthier version of yourself ripples into every part of your life, including your relationships, your career, and your overall happiness. On today’s show, you’re going to learn about how increasing your physical resilience can impact your mental health and improve every aspect of your life.
Today’s guest is country music singer-songwriter, Brett Eldredge. Brett is here to share how focusing on his health enhances his performance, songwriting, and creativity. You’ll also hear his personal journey of coping with anxiety and panic attacks, and tools he uses to keep his mind in check.
This interview contains important conversations on taking control of your mind and focus, and the importance of finding your voice. You’ll learn about setting boundaries with social media, the difficulties that come with following your passion, and so much more. I hope you enjoy this episode with the one and only, Brett Eldredge!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What inspired Brett to start taking his health seriously.
- Brett’s favorite health tools and routines.
- The benefits of cold water immersion.
- How creating structure can help ease anxiety.
- The importance of recognizing self-induced pressure.
- Brett’s experience setting boundaries with social media.
- The value in taking control of your time.
- How building physical resilience creates mental resilience.
- What it means to redefine success.
- The meaning behind Brett’s song, “Sunday Drive.”
- Why discomfort is part of following your passion.
- The importance of finding your unique voice.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- LailaAli.com/model - Use code MODEL for 10% off spice blends!
- Onnit.com/model - Save an exclusive 10% on performance supplements & tools!
- Connect with Brett Eldredge Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation