TMHS 707: Solve Any Problem & Overcome Obstacles FASTER With The One Truth - With Jon Gordon
Our mindset is a culmination of our perceptions, and expectations, and experiences. Every area of our lives is impacted by this lens through which we view the world. Our habits, relationships, decisions, and outcomes are all influenced by the way we view ourselves and the environment around us. If you want to achieve new goals, improve your relationships, or uplevel your health, building a stronger mindset is key.
Today’s guest, Jon Gordon, is a 14x bestselling author, keynote speaker, and mindset and leadership expert. He’s joining us on this episode of The Model Health Show to share practical strategies and mindset shifts from his new book, The One Truth. These profound insights will help you elevate your mindset, build resilience, and better navigate obstacles.
You’re going to hear about cultivating a more balanced mindset throughout life’s stressors, how practicing gratitude can help you accumulate more positivity on a regular basis, and how to overcome negative thoughts. We’ll also talk about the role that nutrition, exercise, and mindfulness play in our mental health. Jon Gordon has a wealth of both personal and professional experience in the realm of building a positive mindset, and I hope his insights resonate with you.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- An important insight about being irritated by traffic.
- The difference between a low state of mind and a high state of mind.
- How to cultivate a more balanced mindset.
- The truth about negative thoughts and where they originate from.
- What the root of the word anxious is.
- The power of taking a ten-minute gratitude walk daily.
- How practicing gratitude can help you generate more positive thoughts.
- What the five Ds are, and how to overcome them.
- The meaning behind the acronym, TUNE.
- Jon’s personal story of becoming more positive-minded.
- Strategies for tuning into a higher frequency, & the value of helping others.
- Why taking responsibility can transform your life.
- The link between diseases and negative emotions.
- What role nutrition plays in mental and brain health.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Beekeepersnaturals.com/model -- Save 20% on raw honey & other natural remedies!
- Organifi.com/Model -- Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off + free shipping!
- EatSmarterCookbook.com -- Preorder the cookbook today & claim your bonuses!
- The One Truth by Jon Gordon
- The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
- Connect with Jon Gordon Website / Facebook / Instagram
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: