TMHS 712: Use These Secrets For Better Relationships, More Happiness, & Deeper Connections
“Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.”
-Anthony J. D’Angelo
Relationships are the most influential factor in our health, and healthy relationships can literally transform our lives. But how do we know which relationships will be successful? Why is it so important to invest our time and energy in making them work?
Today’s episode is jam-packed with relationship experts who will teach you all about relationships with your friends, family, spouse, and even with yourself.
New York Times bestselling author and viral content creator Jay Shetty knows all about the benefits of close relationships. He’s going to share the true meaning behind the “spark” in relationships and the tools you’ll need to form meaningful connections.
Christine Hassler - expert psychologist, best-selling author, podcast, and television host - will share the truth behind toxic relationships and the reasons why a relationship with yourself is most important.
Jairek Robbins, bestselling author and master coach, explains all the things to avoid in relationships and will teach you the three vital parts of every healthy connection.
Dhru Purohit, bestselling author and host of a major health and wellness podcast, details the types of friendships and how they can influence our quality of life. Learn how to create intentional friendships and how community is the ultimate biohack.
Founder of Rising Woman, one of the biggest online communities with over 3 million readers, Sheleana Aiyana will explain the impact our culture has on relationships and how to qualify people when choosing relationships.
Harvard expert in psychology, Dr. Robert Waldinger, will explain how an 85-year-long study uncovered the surprising truth that people who lived the longest were those who had the warmest relationships with others.
You won’t want to miss this all-inclusive guide to building meaningful relationships!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How the pain of being alone impacts your physical health.
- The meaning of “first love syndrome” and how it impacts our current and future relationships.
- How your feelings for a person can change based on the type of date you have.
- Why “spark” and stress are related and what’s really happening when that spark goes away.
- The “three date rule” and the best ways to connect on each date.
- What to talk about on dates to figure out whether to move to the next stage.
- How people’s actions affect the way we see their personalities.
- Ways the “halo effect” can cause us to misread a person’s qualities.
- The connection between healthy relationships and a healthy mind and body.
- Why a healthy inner image is crucial for successful relationships.
- The true meaning of forgiveness, and how letting go can heal wounds.
- How to break the “addiction” to toxic relationships.
- The fastest way to ruin a relationship and what to avoid.
- What really happens in an argument.
- 3 components of a healthy relationship.
- Tools to get on the same “relationship train”.
- Surprising benefits of identifying roles in the relationship.
- The unexpected impact of healthy sleep habits.
- Ways to improve your communication and listening skills.
- How to form healthy friendships and why these relationships are vital.
- The shocking connection between friends and weight.
- What truly stands in the way of love and relationships.
- What is a “trauma pattern” and how to overcome it.
- Ingredients of a healthy inner relationship.
- How relationships have a direct impact on our lifespan.
- The key to managing conflict.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- beekeepersnaturals.com/model ← get 15% off storewide
- EatSmarterCookbook ← Pre-order the cookbook today & claim your bonuses!
- Organifi.com/model - 20% off their incredible red juice formula PLUS 20% off storewide
- The Truth About Healthy Relationships & The Rules of Love with Jay Shetty - Episode 658
- Eliminate Self-Sabotage & Break Through Your Limiting Beliefs with Christine Hassler - Episode 273
- Unlock More Happiness, Health, & Success In Your Relationships with Jairek Robbins - Episode 594
- The Science of Friendship & How Your Community Impacts Your Health with Dhru Purohit - Episode 384
- The Truth About Healthy Relationships & Becoming The One with Sheleana Aiyana - Episode 573
- The #1 Controller of Human Health & Longevity with Dr. Robert Waldinger - Episode 651
Join our Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: