TWiT 902: May Contain Nuts - Evernote bought, Trump on Twitter, Holmes sentencing, FTX mess, Artemis launch
- Elon Musk restores Donald Trump's Twitter account.
- Twitter Locks Its Office and Suspends Badge Access.
- I Was the Head of Trust and Safety at Twitter. This Is What Could Become of It.
- Elizabeth Holmes Is Sentenced to More Than 11 Years for Theranos Fraud.
- Nigerian Man Sentenced to Over 11 Years in Federal Prison for Conspiring to Launder Tens of Millions of Dollars from Online Scams.
- How Much Trouble Is FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried In?
- Evernote's Next Move: Joining the Bending Spoons Suite of Apps.
- Ahead of Its Time, Behind the Curve: Why Evernote Failed to Realize Its Potential.
- Tom Brady and Larry David among those accused of defrauding investors in FTX collapse.
- H'wood FTX Frenzy as Michael Lewis Reveals He Spent 6 Months with Founder.
- Web inventor Tim Berners-Lee wants us to 'ignore' Web3: 'Web3 is not the web at all'
- Leo talks about the road map for The Tech Guy.
- The long-awaited US broadband internet maps are here — for you to challenge.
- Earth now weighs six ronnagrams: New metric prefixes voted in.
- NASA's Modern Moon Program Is Finally off the Ground.
- Greg Bear (1951-2022).
- Fred Brooks Has Died.
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Phil Libin, Dwight Silverman, and Glenn Fleishman
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit