TWiT 924: Three Spiders a Night - Musk risk intensifies, UK emergency alert, Google AI panic, Parrots on Zoom
Musk risk intensifies, UK emergency alert, Google AI panic, Parrots on Zoom
- Elon Musk Figured Out the Media's Biggest Weakness.
- In 24 Hours, Elon Musk Reignited His Reputation for Risk.
- Twitter Blue nets 28 signups so far since legacy checkmark purge.
- There Is No A.I.
- How My AI Image Won a Major Photography Competition.
- Emergency alert test fails to sound on some phones.
- School Chromebooks are creating huge amounts of e-waste.
- Can Parrots Talk Over Video Chat? Experiment Shows How They Adapt and Connect.
- Here's How You Can Get In On Facebook's $725 Million Class Action Settlement.
- Chip designer Arm makes its own advanced prototype semiconductor.
- Tesla wins lawsuit over Autopilot Model S crash.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai's 2022 Compensation Valued at $226 Million.
- Google's AI panic forces merger of rival divisions, DeepMind and Brain.
- Alphabet's Google and DeepMind Pause Grudges, Join Forces to Chase OpenAI.
- Google's rush to win in AI led to ethical lapses, employees say.
- YouTube TV is testing significant picture quality improvements.
- Netflix's DVD Business: Redbox Owner Interested in Buying Division.
- Imgur will ban explicit images on its platform this month.
- When Apple Comes Calling, 'It's the Kiss of Death'
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit