TWiT 925: Gradually Then Suddenly - Bluesky, the end of Twitter, Flipper Zero, Supreme Court and AI
Bluesky, the end of Twitter, Flipper Zero, Supreme Court and AI
- Bluesky buzz: Why the social media platform is being called the next Twitter.
- Jack Dorsey says Elon Musk shouldn't have bought Twitter after all.
- More on moderation and security challenges of social media.
- What would Alex do if we were to start from scratch with social media?
- Nostr is a simple, open protocol that enables global, decentralized, and censorship-resistant social media.
- Alex talks about the WiFi Pineapple.
- Flipper Zero — Portable Multi-tool Device for Geeks.
- Wikipedia will not perform Online Safety Bill age checks.
- There Is No A.I.
- OpenAI: ChatGPT back in Italy after meeting watchdog demands.
- Watch an A.I. Learn to Write by Reading Nothing but...
- AI For Everyone Course.
- US Supreme Court rejects computer scientist's lawsuit over AI-generated inventions.
- U.S. Supreme Court to decide if public officials can block critics on social media.
- Twitter is complying with more government demands under Elon Musk.
- The web's most important decision.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store