TWiT 938: Shifting the Ovaltine Window - Blind app, Starlink dominance, NSA surveillance, NASA+
Blind app, Starlink dominance, NSA surveillance, NASA+
- Elon Musk's New Flashing X Sign Is Infuriating Neighbors: 'It's Hard to Describe How Bright It Is.'
- Is anyone still using Threads?
- With Starlink, Elon Musk's Satellite Dominance Is Raising Global Alarms.
- Lindsey Graham and Elizabeth Warren: We Must Regulate Big Tech.
- Licensing Social Media Companies Makes No Sense.
- Turn Every Page – The Adventures of Robert Caro and Robert Gottlieb.
- The NSA Is Lobbying Congress to Save a Phone Surveillance 'Loophole'.
- Facebook passed 3 billion users for the first time.
- NASA+ is the space agency's very own streaming platform.
- Uber's Fatal Self-Driving Car Crash Saga Ends With the Operator Avoiding Prison.
- Tesla's secret team to suppress thousands of driving range complaints.
- Android will now warn about unknown Bluetooth trackers, like AirTag, traveling with you.
- YouTube Q2 Ad Sales Up 4.4%, Alphabet Handily Tops Earnings Estimates.
- Microsoft earnings: FY23 Q4.
- FTC readies lawsuit that could break up Amazon.
- How Blind Became the App Silicon Valley Bosses Love to Hate.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store