The Art of Letting Go. Healing From Romantic Relationships Pt 3 - Picking Up The Pieces After Heartbreak. Diving Back into Dating YOU. Leaning on Your Community For Support & Finding Motivation Again.
The break up happened, now what? How do I fill my time in the days after? How do I keep myself from spiraling? In today’s episode, Tyra dives deeper into her experience with heartbreak and what she does to keep herself afloat as she navigates her newfound singledom.
Subscribe to the pod! https://anchor.fm/affirmationsforblackgirls/subscribe
This week’s affirmation is: “I give myself permission to let go”
The Biggest Takeaways from Today’s Episode:
- You CAN find your way back to the joy you used to feel. This pain won’t last forever!
- Feel your feelings & surround yourself with healthy thoughts
- Talk to someone, preferably your therapist, and lean on your community.
- Create a new routine!
- Keep your mind busy and start new hobbies
Join the Book Club https://shop.tyrathecreative.com/53a2ec
The Books: Find them here
- Set Boundaries, Find Peace by Nedra Glover Tawwab - GET IT NOW!
- Attached by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- The Strength in Our Scars by Bianca Sparacino
- The Mountain is You by Brianna Weist
- The Defining Decade by Meg Jay
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
Emotional Neglect - Black Girls Heal Podcast
Listen to the For Life’s Rainy Day Playlist
Use this card deck to help you reflect on your past relationships, heal, and move forward
COMMUNITY CONNECTION FORM: https://forms.gle/m4AD2YaYbGhd8gEv6
Send me a message:
Our P.O Box:
P.O. BOX 674
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91603
Please Rate, Review, and Subscribe to the podcast to always hear the latest affirmations from your favorite Black Girl!
Follow Us on Instagram: Affirmations for Black Girls Insta
Follow Us on Twitter: Affirmations for Black Girls Twitter
Follow Us on Youtube: Affirmations for Black Girls Youtube