The Power of Intentionality in Life with Quan Barry
Eric and Quan Barry discuss the power of intentionality in life and art and some of the important themes that show up in her writing. Quan shares her insights on the importance of consciously feeding our thoughts and actions in positive ways. The conversation delves into the importance of creativity, the role of gratitude in personal growth, and the challenges of staying open to new experiences, as well as...
- How attention is a form of deep listening
- The importance of living a deliberate life
- How we can be satisfied and content AND still desire more
- The distinction between intention and ambition
- The importance of setting and keeping intentions for the path you are on
- Differentiating between setting intentions and setting goals
- Learning to trust your own voice and remaining open to other’s feedback
- Finding the nuance in labeling and defining oneself
- How a common fear is uncertainty and losing control
- The value in not being afraid to make mistakes
To learn more, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.