What Puzzles Can Teach Us About Life with A.J. Jacobs
Embark on a mind-expanding journey with author AJ Jacobs as he unravels the paradox of personal growth through puzzles! While challenging assumptions and finding joy in the process, A.J. explores the fascinating conflict between perseverance and giving up too easily and how this applies to solving actual puzzles and the puzzles of life.
In this episode, you'll be able to:
- Unearth the potential of puzzles to develop your cognitive skills and problem-handling capabilities
- Find the balance between curiosity and empathy in facilitating smoother disagreements resolution
- Discover how setting goals and undertaking profound quests can lend purpose to your life
- Sharpen your capacity to notice finer details for a fuller and more satisfying life experience
- Gain insights into the fine equilibrium between persistence and knowing when to step back
To learn more, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.