Why Do Couples Stop Having Sex? w/ Esther Perel
Esther Perel is one of the most fascinating contemporary thinkers on sex and relationships. A psychotherapist and two-time bestselling author, she’s the host of the “Where Should We Begin?” podcast, which takes you inside the therapist’s office and lets you listen in on her sessions with clients. Esther is noticing some important changes in sex and relationships. Non-monogamy is becoming more common as a relationship model: why? And is it right for everyone? How about ”family-alization” – when couples start looking at each other like siblings or roommates, how do you bring the sexual spark back? Especially if you’ve never had it in the first place? Finally, how do we revive our sensual selves when we’re immersed in technology? Can we use it to turn each other on instead of numbing ourselves?
See the full show notes at sexwithemily.com.
- 7 Signs of Sexual Compatibility
- Oral Herpes? How to Keep Living Your Best Sex Life
- Where Should We Begin? Podcast: Apple Podcasts | Spotify
- Where Should We Begin? Card Game
- Mating in Captivity: Bookshop
- The State of Affairs: Bookshop
- More Esther Perel: Website | Instagram | Twitter
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Sex With Emily: Home | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.