Why Government Is Not a Bad Word (with Adam Conover)
Andy talks with comedian Adam Conover about his Netflix show, "The G Word," where he partnered with President Obama to educate Americans on how the federal government works and what needs fixing within it. From public libraries to FEMA, they discuss how comedy can help Americans understand, appreciate, and properly scrutinize the agencies working for us everyday.
Keep up with Andy on Twitter @ASlavitt.
Follow Adam Conover on Twitter @adamconover.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Support the show by checking out our sponsors!
- Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: https://lemonadamedia.com/sponsors/
Check out these resources from today’s episode:
- Watch “The G Word” on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/81037116
- Check out Adam’s tour dates: http://www.adamconover.net/tourdates/
- Find vaccines, masks, testing, treatments, and other resources in your community: https://www.covid.gov/
- Order Andy’s book, “Preventable: The Inside Story of How Leadership Failures, Politics, and Selfishness Doomed the U.S. Coronavirus Response”: https://us.macmillan.com/books/9781250770165
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
For additional resources, information, and a transcript of the episode, visit lemonadamedia.com/show/inthebubble.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.