2 Questions Closer To Knowing If Partnering Is For You
Starting and growing a business is a lot of work and takes commitment. Having a co-founder or business partner can help you gain momentum or help you grow faster than on your own, but it's not necessarily the best solution for every founder. That’s what we’ll talk about.
In this podcast episode, Tania helps you to identify if you would benefit from having a co-founder or a business partner for the stage you're at, and shares a few alternatives to consider if partnering up is not right for you right now.
We discuss in this episode:
- Benefits of partnering with others. (3:25 )
- Basic definitions of what it means to work with a co-founder or in a partnership. (4:17 )
- The difference between a co-founder and a partner. (6:25 )
- How to identify if you would benefit from having a co-founder or partner. (9:06 )
- Why you always have options. (13:35 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/18
Enjoyed this episode? Please leave a review to support the show on your favorite podcast player.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.