How To Look For A Co-Founder
If you’ve decided you need a co-founder for the many benefits it offers OR if you just don’t like working alone and for that reason are exploring options of finding someone to help you build your business, you're likely wondering: where do I start looking for a co-founder? How do I go about looking for a co-founder?
In this podcast episode, Tania helps you identify where to start looking for a co-founder or partner if you’re feeling a bit lost on how or where to start.
We discuss in this episode, on how to look for a co-founder:
- Why it's important to be clear on what you're looking for in a co-founder. (3:22 )
- 3 resources you can use when looking for a co-founder. (5:59 )
- The value of your personal network. (6:25 )
- About founder matchmaking/dating sites. (8:41 )
- How a shortlist can help during the process. (14:00 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/20
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/20
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.