How To Choose An Aligned Co-founder
If you're considering adding a co-founder to your business, or are actively looking for a co-founder, you will have a lot of questions about what to look for in a new partnership.
Strong co-founder relationships are rooted in alignment.
In this podcast episode, you'll hear tips on what to look for in a co-founder that will help you determine if they'll align with you and your business mission so that you can function together just like a well-practiced sports team would.
We discuss in this episode:
- The key to a strong co-founder relationship. (4:11 )
- What business alignment means for a co-founding pair. (4:25 )
- 3 key things you can look for in a co-founder. (7:58 )
- Why you should look for complementary skills in a partner (8:36 )
- The value of values alignment. (13:58 )
- Why your mission matters when choosing a co-founder. (17:09 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/19
Enjoyed this episode? Please leave a review to support the show on your favorite podcast player.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.