How To Choose An Aligned Co-founder
If you're considering adding a co-founder to your business, or are actively looking for a co-founder, you will have a lot of questions around what to look for in a new partnership.
Strong co-founder relationships are rooted in alignment.
In this podcast episode, Tania shares tips on what to look for in a co-founder that will help you determine if they'll align with you and your business mission so that you can function together just like a well-practiced sports team would.
We discuss in this episode, on how to choose an aligned co-founder(s):
- The key to a strong co-founder relationship. (4:11 )
- What business alignment means for a co-founding pair. (4:25 )
- 3 key things you can look for in a co-founder. (7:58 )
- Why you should look for complementary skills in a partner (8:36 )
- The value of values alignment. (13:58 )
- Why your mission matters when choosing a co-founder. (17:09 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/19
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/19
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.