Understanding the power of body scan meditation
Have you ever felt like a stranger in your own body? Expert meditation coaches Ofosu and Leah have, and they discuss how body scan meditation is a powerful way they reconnect with themselves. They also talk about its benefits, various techniques, and tips for incorporating body scan meditation into your daily routine.
▶️ Follow along on YouTube to watch this episode and more exclusive content: https://youtu.be/xOqvDieDDA4
📲 Want to experience the benefits of body scan meditation for yourself? Unlock your FREE YEAR of Balance today by downloading it from the App Store or Play Store: https://balanceapp.sng.link/Arat1/yqod/dyc1
🧘 About Balance: Well Balanced is co-hosted by meditation experts Ofosu and Leah, Balance’s Co-Heads of Meditation. Balance is a highly personalized meditation and sleep app that's been named Google's App of the Year and Apple's App of the Day. Completely free for the entire first year, Balance is helping 5 million+ people around the world improve their stress, sleep, focus, and mood.
🎧 What's in this episode:
- (00:00 ) What is a body scan meditation? An overview
- (02:43 ) Benefits of body scan meditations: Relaxation, mindfulness, and more
- (04:38 ) Techniques for practicing body scan meditation: Best practices
- (06:23 ) The connection between body scan meditation and mind-body wellness
- (08:49 ) Incorporating body scan meditation into your daily routine: Tips and strategies
- (12:31 ) Using body scan meditation to manage stress and anxiety: Cultivating a sense of calm and well-being
- (17:05 ) The role of guided meditations in body scan meditation: Finding the right teacher or resource with the Balance app