Fundamental Health with Paul Saladino, MD
Author: Paul Saladino, MDSubscribed: 4,182Played: 273,833
206. James DiNicolantonio: supplementation and nutrient deficiencies, eggs vs. bagels for weight loss, creatine and diet
205. Secret diets across the world with Forrest Galante
203. Eat meat, save the planet. With Will Harris
202. Debunking common vegan arguments
201. Most frequently asked questions: cholesterol, vegetables, diabetes, organs, heart disease, and more!
199. Is all sugar bad for you? High fructose corn syrup vs fruit & honey
198. Misinformation: the dangers of banning my post on seed oils
197. Are artificial sweeteners making you fat?
196. Animal-based diet 101: 2023 edition
194. Animal-based vs. Ray Peat diet, a conversation with Georgi Dinkov
193. Bloodwork review: December 2022
192. What I eat in a day: Detailed nutritional analysis
191. Everything we’ve been lied to about: Weight loss, cholesterol, and seed oils, Kyle Kingsbury interviews Paul
190. What a cardiologist thinks of my cholesterol, with Michael Twyman, MD
189. Keto vs Animal-Based, a friendly debate with Ken Berry, MD
188. How seed oils make you fat with Tucker Goodrich and Jeff Nobbs
187. Meat vs. plants for longevity
very excited to listen to this. just read David's book
"if you give a vegetarian creatine they will get smarter. " 🤣🤣🤣
totally agree. it is the real "sustainable" plan.
good interview with Winona Ryder.
Awesome, Where's the part 1?
another vax school disguised as a good guy fun kunt
Was not very friendly. Paul needs to relax and not be so defensive. Still a fan though!
I'm definitely going to have to pick up these books! This was definitely one of my favorite episodes in a while! 👍🏻
paul still believes in contagion what a schill
I do have respect for these two doctors way of debate. politicians take note.
love the show notes!