284: The Most Wanted Missing CryptoQueen
In this special edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast, computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault welcome back author and journalist Jamie Bartlett - host of "The Missing CryptoQueen" podcast.
Jamie tells us about his new book, which shares more details about the disappearance of cryptocurrency scammer Dr Ruja Ignatova, and the subsequent hunt by law enforcement.
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- The Missing CryptoQueen podcast — BBC.
- The Missing CryptoQueen book — Penguin.
- Missing Cryptoqueen: FBI adds Ruja Ignatova to top ten most wanted — BBC News.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Bitwarden – Password security you can trust. Bitwarden is an open source password manager trusted by millions of individuals, teams, and organizations worldwide for secure password storage and sharing.
- Drata – Put Security and Compliance on Autopilot. Build trust with your customers and scale securely with Drata, the smartest way to achieve continuous SOC 2, ISO 27001 & HIPAA compliance.
- Cyber Security Inside podcast -bringing you the most important and timely security topics as well as other industry experts for insightful conversations.
Support the show:
Become a Patreon supporter for ad-free episodes and our early-release feed!