Rabbit Hole Recap: Bitcoin Week of 2021.03.08
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Norwegian energy giant Aker forms bitcoin unit Seetee
- New Taproot Activation Method proposed "Speedy Trial"
- Malicious backdoored version of electrum wallet
- Whirlpool GUI v0.10.3
- Samourai Wallet v0.99.96e
- Zeus v0.5.0
- JoinMarket v0.8.2
- JoininBox v0.3.0
- Coldcard v4.0.0-beta
- Sparrow v1.3.0
- BTCPay Server v220.127.116.11
- NYDIG $200 million growth round
- Blockfi $350M raise at $3B valuation
- River $12M raise
- Massive Microsoft Exchange email server compromise
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
HodlHodl. Lend at Hodl Hodl is a new non-custodial bitcoin backed lending platform, that allows peer to peer lending and borrowing between users, globally, anonymously & on your own terms. Create you offers & set your own terms on lend.hodlhodl.com